UNIRAJ Admission 2020-2021: The Rajasthan University will invite applications for various UG and PG Courses via online mode for Rajasthan University Admission 2020-2021. Rajasthan University is a famous University situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Seats are limited in this University and the number of students, who want to get admission in UNIRAJ is very large.
नई सूचना-महाराजा और कॉमर्स कॉलेज की प्रथम सूची जारी कर दी गई है, छात्र/ छात्राएं वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से अपने संकाय के अनुसार मेरिट लिस्ट और कट ऑफ मार्क्स देख सकते है, अगर आपको प्रवेश सूची देखने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर rajasthanuniversity.in टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
If you want to get admission in Rajasthan University for pursuing any UG or PG Course, then you will have to fill the online application form. The Rajasthan University Admission Form 2021 will be available @ uniraj.ac.in soon.
Through this page, you can get the complete detail of admission in Rajasthan University. We will tell you about the rules of admission in Rajasthan University. so, read this article carefully and then decide whether you want to fill the Rajasthan University Admission 2020-2021 Form or not.
Rajasthan University Admission 2020-2021 Fill Online Application Form @ uniraj.ac.in
The University of Rajasthan is also known as UNIRAJ. This University is a state and public university, which was established before independence. First of all, it was formed on 8th January 1947 and it was named as University of Rajputana. After that, in 1956, it was renamed again as Rajasthan University.
Rajasthan University has seven constituent colleges such as Maharaja College, Maharani College, University Rajasthan College, University Commerce College, University Five Year Law College, University Law College, and University Law College CENTRE-II.
UNIRAJ Admission Process 2020-21
If you are seeking admission in Rajasthan University, then, First of all, you will have to fill the online admission form for Rajasthan University Admission 2020-2021. The Rajasthan university will release the application form in May 2021.
After that, The UNIRAJ will release the cut off list for different faculties like Arts, Commerce, Fine Arts, Science, etc. The Rajasthan university will prepare the Cut Off List on the basis of Percentage Marks of the applicants in the Qualifying Exam. If your name is shown in the merit list, then you will be called for further Admission Procedure.
In some cases, admission will be provided on the basis of merit basis in the Entrance Test conducted by the Rajasthan University. Entrance Test is conducted because the number of applicants is very large and seats are very limited for some faculties. The name of some Entrance Exams conducted by Rajasthan University is given below:
- Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2021
- Rajasthan University MPAT 2021 for admission in M.Phil and Ph.D
- Rajasthan University PMET 2021 for admission in M.Ed
- UNIRAJ PBMET 2021 i.e. Pre-B.Ed and Pre-M.Ed Entrance Test 2021
UNIRAJ Admission 2020-2021 for UG Courses BA, BCOM, BSC
Candidates should follow some rules for admission in Rajasthan University. These rules are made by different Faculties of Rajasthan University for providing admission in various UG and PG Courses.
Rules for Rajasthan University Admission 2020-2021 UG Courses
- Required Percentage for admission in Faculties of Arts, Fine Arts and Social Sciences is 50%.
- Students, who want to change their Faculty like from Science to Art/ Commerce or Arts to Commerce and Commerce to Fine Arts Faculty. In such a case, 5% marks will be deducted in case of faculty change from the overall percentage of the student.
- While preparing the merit list 5% marks will be deducted of those vocational courses students who have passed their senior secondary exam and are desirous to seek admission to the first year of B.A. and B.Com Course.
- Students, who have passed their Qualifying Exam in 2011 or 2010 and have not have admission in the gap years, they will be considered as new entrants. Such student must submit a ten rupees non-judical stamp paper stating that they have not taken admission anywhere.
- Students who have passed their qualifying exam in 2009 or before are not eligible for admission in any UG course in Rajasthan University.
- For checking the rules for admission of Non-Collegiate Candidates >>>> Click here
Rajasthan University PG Admission 2019 MA, MCOM, MSC
If you are seeking admission in Rajasthan University for pursuing any Post Graduate Programme then you will have to go through the UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN ENTRANCE TEST (URATPG) 2021.
Admission in PG course in UNIRAJ is provided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test and percentage of the Qualifying Exam. Final Merit list will be prepared out of 100 marks in which 70% weightage will be given to the marks obtained in the entrance test and 30% weightage will be given to the marks of Qualifying Exam.
For more details related to Rajasthan University Admission 2020-2021 >>>> Click Here
UNIRAJ Admission 2021: We hope that information provided by us regarding Rajasthan University Admission 2020-2021 will be beneficial for you. If you have any doubt, then write to us by using the comment section given below. Thanks for the Visit.